PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012
Lighthouse Evangelism Church (LE) is committed to the compliance of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and we take serious responsibility and stewardship in the collection, use and disclosure of personal data through our website and other church registration systems. LE will ensure the compliance with the standards and regulations set forth by the government of Singapore as outlined in the Personal Data Protection Act of 2012.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that is collected by LE may include some or all of the following personal information, but not limited to the following:
- Residential address
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- IP address (automatically collected when you access this Site)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected when you access this Site)
- Operating system (automatically collected when you access this Site)
- Cookie information
PURPOSES OF COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LE will collect personal data that is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data is collected through reasonable and lawful means, without intentionally misleading or deceiving individuals.
Your personal data will be retained by LE as long as necessary according to our internal policy for the fulfilment of the purposes stated above or is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may apply for a copy of your personal data held by LE or request for your personal data to be updated or corrected by sending a formal written request to our Data Protection Officer. Please allow for approximately 30 days for the processing of your Personal Data. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of LE will release the requested data upon verification of your Identity Card and signed request form.
- By submitting your personal data to LE, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and photographs by LE for some or all of the purposes mentioned above.
- If at any time we decide to collect, use or disclose your personal data in a different manner to the purposes set out above, we will request your consent to the additional purpose in writing, which you may refuse to give at your discretion.
- If you provide us with personal information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents or relatives), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the respective purposes.
- You may at any time withdraw any consent given in respect of the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data by giving prior notice in the form of a formal written request addressed to the DPO.
- In the event you withdraw your consent to LE for the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above, LE shall cease to process your personal data within 21 working days upon receiving your withdrawal request. Please note that once consent is withdrawn, your request for any of the above purposes may as well be cancelled, and hence we may not be able to fulfil our services to you.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
LE respects the privacy and confidentiality of individuals. Should you require more information about how we manage your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.