To shake the nations for Jesus through Power Evangelism, Practical Discipleship and Planting Churches.
What is missions?
Jesus commands that we make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that Jesus commanded. (Mt 28:18-20).
And at the end, this is the scene that we will be in: After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” (Rev 7:9-10)
LE missions seeks to be instrumental in bringing the great multitude from every nation and tribe and people into the worship of God.
How can you participate?
1) Pray for and give to LE Missions.
2) Sign up for our upcoming Missions trips (1st half 2020).
These are the tentative dates for the trips and subjected to change:
- India Missions: 16 – 21 April 2020
- Philippines Missions: 17 – 22 June 2020
Intending to sign up for these upcoming mission trips?
Please note the following:
- The announcement and registration for the Missions will commence 3 – 4 months before the trip.
- A physical registration form (given during registration) needs to be signed with fees paid.
- Pre-training sessions of 6 – 8 hours are required for the Lighters before the mission trip.
Alternatively, you may call us at 6788 1323 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.