We will resume worship services at Lighthouse Evangelism, Tampines (LET) and Lighthouse Evangelism, Woodlands (LEW) on 5 September 2021.
In order to have more people in the congregation attend the worship services, we will resume by having on-site services for the fully vaccinated only. We appreciate your patience as we take steps to ensure everyone’s safety when we return to worship in church together.
With effect from 2 Jan 2022, we will have 400 seats for fully-vaccinated attendees. Tickets are no longer required for all on-site worship services! Walk in to join us at our 9am English service and our 11.30am Chinese service.
The church seeks the understanding of all attendees to comply with all on-site regulations that are set in place to safeguard public health.
Note: In accordance with government guidelines, we would like to encourage seniors aged 60 years old and above to join our services online until further notice.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) If I am late for service, will I still be allowed to enter?
Gates will be closed 5 minutes after the service has commenced. Please arrive early to allow sufficient time for safe entry check-in and vaccination verification.
2) Can I park in the lots within the church compound?
Parking is not permitted in the church premises. Please park in the carparks near the church.
About Other Services
3) Will there be Miracle, Sparklight and Speedlight services in church?
No. Please continue to watch these services online:
Miracle Service: https://lighthouse.org.sg/miracle-holding-page/
Speedlight Saturdays (For youths 13-18 years old)
The youths may log in to Zoom on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month from 4pm to 6pm.
Zoom Meeting ID: 950 9040 1850
Entry and Exit
1) Be early and have these ready on hand before entering the church premise:
a) Your Trace Together token or app activated on your mobile phonefor Safe Entry Scanning
b)Your vaccination record, either from your Trace Together App, HealthHub App, SingPass App or hardcopy vaccination card
2) Wear your mask at all times.
3) Use the hand sanitisers provided in the facilities.
4) Maintain a 1-metre distance from each other.
5) Put your tithes and offerings in the giving box at the entrance of the service venue. Attendees are greatly encouraged to give through contactless means: https://lighthouse.org.sg/give/
6) Bring an umbrella (in case of rain, as sheltered areas are limited due to designated entry and exit routes which are required by law).
7) Pick up a set of pre-packed communion elements before entering the service venue if you would like to join the Holy Communion at the end of the service.
8) Be patient with all staff and volunteers who are trying their best to make the service experience a smooth one.
Personal Hygiene and Health
1) Do not shake hands or hug one another.
2) Do not sing during the worship segment. You can still worship God and enjoy His presence with eyes closed and lifting or waving of your hands.
3) Do not attend the service in church if you are unwell and/or running a fever or show any flu symptoms.
Movement Around the Church Premise
4) Do not cross over or interact with other attendees from another zone. Please stay in your designated zone and use the designated routes for entry and exit for each zone.
5) Do not move around the church premise as you wish. There are designated routes for people moving in and out of the church compound. Please be cooperative and always follow the instructions of the staff and volunteers.
6) Do not linger in the church premise to fellowship with your friends or family, exit the church as soon as possible after the service ends. Thorough cleaning needs to be carried out immediately after each service.