The incumbent will provide all areas of technical support across all services of the Church and will report to the Head of Technical Team.
- Knowledge of AV equipment in operations and troubleshooting, and must be IT literate.
- Facilitate the equipment requirements for meeting rooms as requested.
- Organise and assist with audio visual requirements.
- Set up portable equipment for meetings as required including; whiteboards, flipcharts, projectors, LCD screens, portable projector screens.
- Oversee the inventory of all equipment ensuring it is clean and operating.
- Manage all technical requirements for all major events and briefings.
- Provide guidance and support to team members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC/ITE/Diploma, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience preferred. Fresh graduate with relevant internship may be considered.
- Possess strong self-motivation team player with enthusiasm in work and learning, with strong sense of responsibility.
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.