Marketing Communications Executive
As a Marketing Communications Executive, you are to manage our online and offline communication through various medium and to increase our church public awareness and engagement with our members. Your responsibilities include conceptual planning of communication materials, responding to queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events.
Marketing Communications Executive will also be heavily involved with projects relating to search engine optimization, website updates, social media management.
Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive
Salary: $3,000-6,000 SGD
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Promote our products and services during events
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams – from creative, IT and production to Church events, product marketing and legal etc.– to produce effective promotional materials and campaigns for online and offline channels
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders
- Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions (i.e website and regular newsletters)
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss church -related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages
- Gathering of feedback and track success rate of marketing campaign
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.