The incumbent will be responsible for the full spectrum of Finance, Procurement and statutory reporting functions.
- To ensure that accounts, records and transactions of the Church are accurate and correct at all times and maintain proper and complete accounting records.
- To establish clear financial governance and controls as well as detailed procedures in respect of the Finance function and to ensure compliance at all times. Implement all necessary controls to safeguard the assets of the Church.
- Provide financial advice to the Senior Pastor’s Office and assist Department managers to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations.
- Be responsible for accurate and timely management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cash-flow management, tax planning in compliance with the local accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Establish policies and facilitate effective procurement processes and cost control.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors and tax agents
- Degree in Accounting with CPA qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar capacity, in financial operations
- An independent and also a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate initiative and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office and common Accounting software systems
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.