The Creative Director has overall responsibility for leading and driving the creative process and to develop the overall brand and brand strategy, development of the website, production of videos, graphics, bumpers, and other creative elements for Lighthouse Evangelism. A key requirement is the ability to develop and manage subordinates and to lead teams of creative personnel to perform the required functions.
Ownership and Brand Development.
1. Create and maintain the brand style guide. Keep the brand current to appeal to target demographic segments.
2. Develop website to incorporate new branding and to ensure consistency throughout. Goals of website include consistent branding, language and functionality.
Production of Video and Graphic Elements.
1. Support the development of creative design and production elements for weekend services and special events.
2. Create and produce graphics and videos for weekend services, social media, promotions, and other events.
3. Develop graphics for signage, print materials, and announcements.
Management of Volunteers
1. Provide resources and pre-production strategies needed for video shoots (cameras, lighting, lenses, audio equipment, etc)
2. Responsible for the recruitment, training, and the scheduling of creative team volunteers.
3. Provide leadership, creative and technical oversight for volunteers.
4. Champion the culture of Epic Church with team members and others.
1. Oversee the acquisition, maintenance and operation of all equipment utilised by the Creative teams.
2. Develop detailed knowledge of the operation and integration of all equipment of the department.
3. Assess current and future technology needs and to develop acquisition strategies.
Applicant should have experience in the following areas:
1. Experience in video directing, shooting, producing and editing.
2. Self-motivated, strong creative drive with attention to details.
3. Should be able to multi-task and deal with pressures of multiple strict deadlines and last-minute direction changes.
4. The ability to work collaboratively with a creative team.
5. Experience with programs such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
Applicant should possess strengths in the following areas:
1. Contribute to and lead a team.
2. Coaching, development and people management.
3. Problem solving and decision making.
4. Strategy development and implementation.
5. Is a learner: Always improving and finding better ways to effectively use the latest tech tools.
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.