Church Administrative Executive (2-Positions)
Roles & Responsibilities
As an admin executive you will be providing administrative assistance in the operations of the church. You will also provide administrative support to the various pastoral ministries, coordination work with other departments, follow through for projects, data entry and general administration of nthe church.
- Primary point of contact between the church office staff and worshiper
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate executive or staff member
- Handle requests, feedback and queries quickly and professionally
- Manage selected church activities and events
- Arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- Any other administrative task assigned by the church leadership
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Salary: $1,500 - 3,000 SGD
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate
- Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Computer Literate and good in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.