At Lighthouse Evangelism, we are passionate about the person of Jesus Christ. We believe that His amazing life of love and sacrifice is bringing renewal and transformation to many at our church.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Children’s Ministry (Sparklight). If you desire to use your God-given gifts for a higher purpose, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
Children's Ministry (Sparklight) Director
The Children’s Director is responsible for the development, planning and implementation of the system, structure, programmes, events and educational aspects related to the Children’s Ministry (Sparklight) from the ages of Infancy to 12 years old.
- Collaborate with the Children’s Pastor to develop, strategize and implement yearly goals for Sparklight.
- Develop processes to ensure effective Sparklight operations.
- Develop, manage and evaluate all Sparklight Policies and Manuals; with an emphasis on spiritual development, relationship building, risk-management; and ensure that procedures are abided by.
- Evaluate and Refine Sparklight programs, events and curriculum regularly to meet evolving needs of the ministry and stakeholders.
- Oversee the development, selection and implementation of curriculum together with Children’s Pastor.
- Responsible for Sparklight annual budget and financial oversight.
- Passion to work with children and to see children and parents grow in their faith journey.
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven leadership skills in utilizing a collaborative leadership style.
- Proven track record in administration and management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Director or Mangagerial role is preferred.
- Experience in serving in a Church’s Children’s Ministry will be an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.