At Lighthouse Evangelism, we are passionate about the person of Jesus Christ. We believe that His amazing life of love and sacrifice is bringing renewal and transformation to many at our church.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our Children’s Ministry (Sparklight). If you desire to use your God-given gifts for a higher purpose, we invite you to join our dynamic team.
The Children’s Coordinator is responsible for the planning, coordination and implementation of the administration, programmes, events, and educational aspects related to the Children’s Ministry (Sparklight) from the ages of Infancy to 12 years old to achieve the spiritual goals of the ministry.
Job Title: Children’s Coordinator
Salary: $2,000 - 3,500 SGD
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Ensure effective Sparklight operations weekly.
- Ensure that facility is organized, resources are stocked up and prepared for weekend services and special events.
- Plan, Coordinate and Conduct Sparklight services, events and lessons.
- Relationship building with stakeholders such as ministry volunteers, children and their families.
- Support the Children’s Ministry leadership to implement yearly goals for Sparklight and to recruit Ministry Volunteers.
- Passion to work with children and to see children and parents grow in their faith journey.
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in events planning and coordination.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Diploma / Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience working with children (12 years old and below) or serving in a Church’s Children’s Ministry.
- Proven experience in Curriculum Planning and Royal Rangers Program is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position, kindly email your resume to [email protected]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.